Welcome! I hope you'll join us!
Saturday, November 4th
10:00 am - 5:00 Pm (game kickoff at 2:30)
at our newly remodeled Kitchen & Bath Showroom:
3924 N. Lincoln Ave
Chicago, IL 60613
(FREE parking in the back off of Damen)
GREAT GIVEAWAYS AT EVERY QUARTER:
Amazon Echos, NU Yeti Cooler & Digital Showering System (over $2000 value!)
***More information will be posted here as the event draws near!***
Moen Customer Event Sweepstakes
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. Must be 18 years or older and a resident of the 50 United States. The Moen Customer Event Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins and ends on November 4, 2017 (the “Sweepstakes Period”), by which time all entries must be received. You may enter the sweepstakes by attending the Crawford Event, and entering to win by filling out and completing the entry form at the Crawford Supply Plumbing & Heating Bath and Kitchen event at 3924 N. Lincoln Ave. Chicago, Illinois during Sweepstakes Period.
- All entries become the property of Moen Incorporated (“Sponsor”) and will not be returned.
- PRIZE DRAWINGS. Following each quarter of the November 4th Northwestern University Football game, one(1) entry will be drawn at random to win one prize. Following the event, one (1) entry will be drawn at random by a representative of Sponsor from all eligible entries received as of the times of the drawings to determine the potential winners of the daily grand prize, the U by Moen shower. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received as of the times of the drawings. Potential winners need not be present to win. Potential winners will be notified via e-mail by a representative of Sponsor on or about November 10, 2017. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements of these Official Rules.
- Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) any entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these rules; (ii) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; or (iii) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising of the offer, administration or execution of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of prizes/prize winners. If for any reason the Sweepstakes cannot be executed as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes and reserves the right, but shall not be obligated, to select the winners from among all eligible non-suspect entries received prior to the time such action was taken.
- Limit one (1) entry maximum per person or e-mail. Incomplete and/or multiple entries will be disqualified.
- By entering, entrants acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and agree to waive all rights and remedies at law or in equity for any claim they may have relating to this promotion. Submission of an entry grants Sponsor and its agents the right to publish and use such entry in any way, in any and all media, without limitation, and without limitation or additional consideration to the entrant.
- PRIZES. Amazon Echo Dot (Retail Price: $49.99), Amazon Echo (Retail Price: $99.99) Northwestern Yeti Cooler ($249.99). One (1) U by Moen shower system (the panel, and showerhead and trim, all selections at Sponsors sole discretion, retail value around $3,000). Installation is NOT included in the prize and will be the sole responsibility of Winner. Any difference between the stated ARV and the actual value of prizes will not be awarded in any form. Dollar amounts are expressed in U.S. currency. Prizes are non-transferable, and no prize substitutions or cash redemptions are allowed except by Sponsor in its sole discretion or as provided herein. All taxes on the prizes are each winner’s sole responsibility and will be issued a 1099. By accepting a prize, each winner agrees that Sponsor may use his or her name for advertising and promotional purposes in any media and promotional purposes without limitation or additional compensation. Winners shall be required to provide positive identification specified by Sponsor to claim the prize. Winners shall be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release without additional compensation (where permitted by law) within ten (10) days of notification or the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. All prizes will be awarded according to these Rules and distributed no later than December 1, 2017, provided they are claimed in accordance with these Rules.
- Except where prohibited, acceptance of a prize constitutes winner’s agreement to hold harmless Sponsor, its parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and the officers, directors, employees and agents of each of them (collectively “Sweepstakes Parties”) from and against any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused in any way from or in connection with his/her participation in this promotion or acceptance, possession or use of the prize, and further constitutes winner’s agreement that the Sweepstakes Parties may use his/her name, voice, likeness or biographical data for advertising and promotional purposes in any and all media worldwide without limitation or additional compensation.
- This Sweepstakes is open to those legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia (“D.C.”) who are at least 18 years old (19 in AL and NE) who attended the Game. Employees, directors and officers of Sponsor, its parent company, affiliates and subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and the agents of each of the foregoing, and any other entity that develops or distributes materials for or related to this Sweepstakes, and members of the immediate family or households (whether related or not) of any of the above, are NOT eligible to enter or win–This Sweepstakes shall be construed and evaluated according to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations of the United States. This Sweepstakes is void outside the 50 United States and D.C. and where prohibited by law.